Friday, February 24, 2006

Cold And Flu Supplies

I feel so guilty that during the past three weeks, I have gone through so much "facial tissue."

I say it that way because I use Puffs instead of Kleenex. The type of tissue you use can really make or break your comfort level while enduring a cold, fever or flu.

While I was in St. Louis two weeks ago, I had to use the tissues provided by the hotel which eventually irritated my nose. Wen-Yi gave me a packet of tissues to use and those were much better. The packaging said Kimberly-Clark Taiwan and the rest of the text is in Chinese script.

As mentioned last week, I've found that I really like the new Tylenol Cold & Flu Severe and Tylenol Cough & Sore Throat medicine. Both are in liquid form and offer an unusual almost instantaneous cooling effect in the sinuses. 

In the past, I've used Alka Seltzer Plus Cold, orange flavor, but the Tylenol stuff seems more heavy duty.

I need to restock on Puffs very soon. I hate killing trees to help me sneeze.

Hmmm...that rhymes.