According to TUAW.com, you are now able to buy iTunes Music Store season passes for television shows like Desperate Housewives, Ghost Hunters and Lost. In other words, pay one price, get all of the season episodes you can download to computer and iPod.
I agree with one person who commented, "A season is what, usually 22 episodes? So you would save about 10 bucks using a season pass over buying every show. If they do this with Battlestar Galactica next season (in fraking OCTOBER) , I would probably do it."
First, I'd need to buy one of the new iPods that can allow you to view video. I'm just waiting to see if some of the rumors I'm hearing about the "true" video iPod come true. Watching BSG on a boring plane flight would be so cool and watching on an iPod would be so much more convenient than using a laptop. Early birthday gift hint folks!
By the way, if you are puzzled about that word, "frak," it is spelled correctly and is a swear word used by the Battlestar Galactica fleet members. No, it is not a replacement for another certain F word that Lenny Bruce used to extoll on.