Thursday, September 08, 2005

Testing Blog 123

I've looked at blog sites by several companies, including Yahoo's new 360 but I keep returning to Blogger. Thus far, until I can set up my own domain with a service that will allow me to have CGI scripts and other requirements, this is the best for me. Are you listening Apple? I love my .mac account but if add the ability for me to use WordPress, BlosXom or Movable Type, I'll be a seriously happy camper.

I have found a cool blog editing tool, Ecto, for Mac OS X and Windows, that can allow me to edit my Blogger website offline. Makes up for the sometimes turtle-like pace of their admin tools.
Testing continues. I might have to bite the bullet and set up my own domain. Then I have to figure out a name. I've always wanted to do something along the lines of song and album titles R.E.M. came up with:

- Murmur (album)
- Reckoning (album)
- Fables of the Reconstruction of the Fables (album)
- so. central rain (tried to use South Central Rain but it's taken)
- King of Birds
- Moral Kiosk
- Pilgrimage
- Harbour Coat

Can you tell I like the first bunch of albums by R.E.M.?


[Posted with ecto]