Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Doubting The Sidekick

I used to really like the Sidekick from LinkDanger offered by T-Mobile but now I have serious doubts especially after reading that Paris Hilton's Sidekick has been hacked twice.

I've been reading up on cell phones and smart phones to see which direction I want to go in when my New Every 2 anniversary with Verizon Wireless comes up in August.

If I go the standard cell phone route, it will probably be either the LG VX7000, VX8000 or vx8100, which is rumored to be released in June.

The idea of being able to keep contact lists synchronized between the cell phone and computer is something of a grail to me. Thus, I'm also looking at the PalmOne Treo 650 (rumored to be released this Spring or Summer on Verizon) or the Blackberry 7250.

But I have a whole lot of time until August and there's always something new coming out.